Cereal

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Hello, I was just about to have my brekky this morning when I noticed a frog on the table. I told him to hoppit at which point it raised its back right leg and it peed all over my corn flakes. I had to rinse them one by one under the tap and dry them in the pop up toaster. All was going well until the toaster did its popping up bit which resulted in my corn flakes being splattered all over the kitchen ceiling. Have you ever tried putting milk and sugar on your brekky while trying to maintain an equilibrium in an upside down attitude? It is a most difficult action to perform and may I suggest that if, you ever have to indulge yourself in such an activity, you wear a snorkel. Alternatively you could endeavour to remove the corn flakes from the ceiling one at a time. Unfortunately such an action can be very time consuming and when you finally get all the cereal back in to your bowl your dinner is on the table. Today I am having ???......frogs legs and peas? YUCK, I think I'll have some toast.:eek2:

Back