Challenge Cup Final

manwinoname

Dedicated Member
Today at Wembley its the challenge cup final , thats rugby league as i think you will all know , its a British tradition watching this either at Wembley or on a tv somewere,,even better if the team you support are playing in it ,the Saints will walk this one , sorry you Wire fans

Today at Wembley its the challenge cup final , thats rugby league as i think you will all know , its a British tradition watching this either at Wembley or on a tv somewere,,even better if the team you support are playing in it ,the Saints will walk this one , sorry you Wire fans
Yeah, I must agree with you on this one Manwi. :37::37::37::37::37::37:

Well, ................I'm stuck for words. The programme starts at 2pm when we will be treated to 60 minutes of people talking. There will be at least another 30 minutes of talking when the game has finished. We will miss all that. We will switch it on when the game starts for which we await with eager anticipation. :01::01::01:

Just switched over to watch the rugby and caught the choir singing 'Abide With Me', Very good. Glad we caught it. :37::37::37::01::01::01:

This is how Bookies make money Manwino the favourites sink without trace whether that's in Horse Racing or Rugby League its how Birdy had that big House!

Back