Chips

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Been under the weather for a few days so I've sat back and watched lots of SW which has led me to a question. What is the connection between HYGIENIC FISHERIES and Ivy? I suspect that most of you will know the answer but, depending on your viewing, some of you will not know.
Right, back to my recuperation.
"Nurse, nurse, I want to go for a wee again. NURSE, why are you carrying those hedge trimmers?" :oops: :eek2: :frown2:

Sorry to hear you haven't been so good Peri, Hopefully you will continue to feel a lot better in the coming days . LOTSW is a tonic to all no Gin needed . I thought Jack and Joey might have stepped up to the plate and covered for you but that's young-uns for you , you lovingly give them Trill and Nom Nom day after day and when you need them you cannot find them for love nor money. :);)

Get well soon, Peri. I assume the question refers to FOTSW which I'm was never keen on but I think the hygenic fisheries chip shop was where the cafe is in LOTSW.

That's right Roger, HYGENIC FISHERIES and the CAFE are the same place. Did I just say same place? Maybe I should have put same PLAICE. :rolleyes:

Been under the weather for a few days so I've sat back and watched lots of SW which has led me to a question. What is the connection between HYGIENIC FISHERIES and Ivy? I suspect that most of you will know the answer but, depending on your viewing, some of you will not know.
Right, back to my recuperation.
"Nurse, nurse, I want to go for a wee again. NURSE, why are you carrying those hedge trimmers?" :oops: :eek2: :frown2:

Hope you are fully on the mend, amazing how the show is as good as any tonic

Sorry to hear you haven't been so good Peri, Hopefully you will continue to feel a lot better in the coming days . LOTSW is a tonic to all no Gin needed . I thought Jack and Joey might have stepped up to the plate and covered for you but that's young-uns for you , you lovingly give them Trill and Nom Nom day after day and when you need them you cannot find them for love nor money. :);)
Ahoy there Captain, Joey and Jack here. We would have taken over the helm for the poor old soul but we were too busy tending to his needs. I'm sure you know what we mean, things like mopping his fevered brow, fanning him with an old copy of the Morning Telegraph, feeding him his bowl of soup, chopping up his bread and jam and OH the list goes on. The hardest part Captain, which is something we weren't aware of, aren't those commode things heavy? It was too heavy for us to move around so we had a little two stroke engine fitted to it. Everything was OK after that until yesterday when Joey started up the engine while Dad was still sat on it. It will be months before the old fella will be able to sit down again. :confused2: :confused2: :30:

Back