Dedicated Member
Have fun connecting these classic punchlines to their episodes -

“Earlier. Marjorie Earlier” (Clegg)
“Eva brown or black” (Clegg)
“You ‘ave to laff” (Wally)
“Not in MY regiment” (Foggy)
“You never even TRIED” (Wally)
“We could give it a try” (Wally)
“Whose early death in tragic……….” (Clegg)
“Not only a Genius, but a Genius with a SMILE !” (Clegg)
“And you, in your colourful RACING pyjamas” (Clegg)
“Gobble Gobble” (Barmaid)
“Is it National Swiss Week ?” (Wally)
“Has he gone COMPLETELY musical ?” (Nora)
“If I ever need someone to stand to attention…….” (Doctor)

Not in MY regiment .........Car abd Garter?

You never even TRIED.....When you take a good bite, Yorkshire tastes terrible?

Whose early death in tragic………Wind Power?

Gobble Gobble.......The Frozen Turkey man?

“Is it National Swiss Week ?......In the service of humanity?

If I ever need someone to stand to attention…The Black Widow?

I thought Edie was great. I vote for "Drink your Coffee". The line itself is simpl but what counts is the way Edie said it!

sorry....it should have read:
"We've been out all the morning having this accident!" Compo

The New Mobile Trio

"Cough Sweet ? - COUGH SWEET ?" (Wesley)
and this one -
"Morning Howard......... Morning Marina" (Eli, to Howard and Pearl)

"Cough Sweet ? - COUGH SWEET ?" (Wesley)
and this one -
"Morning Howard......... Morning Marina" (Eli, to Howard and Pearl)

The Loxley Lozenge and Im struggling a bit with the second one.

Which one was "Earlier, Marjorie Earlier"? I loved that scene, a hidden smile on their faces as though they needed more than one take to make it without laughing. It was with Seymour, but I can´t remember the title. All sitting in the cafe and having lunch or something for a change. It was to do with that electric door opening device, wasn´t it?

Which one was "Earlier, Marjorie Earlier"? I loved that scene, a hidden smile on their faces as though they needed more than one take to make it without laughing. It was with Seymour, but I can´t remember the title. All sitting in the cafe and having lunch or something for a change. It was to do with that electric door opening device, wasn´t it?

Set The People Free :)

Quote - Which one was "Earlier, Marjorie Earlier"? I loved that scene, a hidden smile on their faces as though they needed more than one take to make it without laughing. It was with Seymour, but I can´t remember the title. All sitting in the cafe and having lunch or something for a change. It was to do with that electric door opening device, wasn´t it?

The was another great "Cracking up" scene - Can't recall the episode....... but it was in the cafe, where Foggy is reading his newspaper and Compo steals the cherry from Foggy's cake. Watch Clegg's face whilst this is going on. He twists his face and has to put his hand on his chin to try and stop himself from laughing. I guess they had to shoot THAT scene a few times. It must have been hilarious for the studio audience (This interior scene would have been shot in a studio set in fron of the audience).

I say,Isay,I say, did you hear about the two old ladies who went for a tramp in the woods?
He got away.

So bad it's funny every time.

The was another great "Cracking up" scene - Can't recall the episode....... but it was in the cafe, where Foggy is reading his newspaper and Compo steals the cherry from Foggy's cake. Watch Clegg's face whilst this is going on. He twists his face and has to put his hand on his chin to try and stop himself from laughing. I guess they had to shoot THAT scene a few times. It must have been hilarious for the studio audience (This interior scene would have been shot in a studio set in fron of the audience).

by the time this one was filmed it think it was shown as a finished episode (not just the scenes the audience would see when they were filmed), a clue to that is we see the back wall where the trio sat which we didnt see very often, this was when the BBC made an effort with the show and gave the audience a good night out, but i agree its a very funny scene

Foggy in the cafe as bloke gets his breakfas put on table by Ivy,as he puts ketchup on Foggy says I cant do that any more reminds me of the war,boold on my bayonet lots of blood ,bloke leaves Ivy glares at Foggy.Bet Foggy had blokes breakfast.

I can´t even recall the scene, I think we need George to tell us which episode that was, I´d love to see it :).

I can´t even recall the scene, I think we need George to tell us which episode that was, I´d love to see it :).

Defeat of the stoneworm :)

How about "any road, what the problem with that? (Compo) not sure how many episodes but I sure like when he slips in any road for anyway.

Back