Commercials

Bora Natty

Dedicated Member
I thought it might be interesting for us to post what we thought, were the strangest, weirdest, oddest, most crackers commercials we'd ever seen. I will start with Quiznos subs. I don't know if you have them there or not, so maybe you were spared one of the strangest commercials I've ever seen. I remember A lady friend was visiting and we were watching tv and it came on, we just both looked at each other, I guess to confirm, that we were actually seeing it?

Last edited:
Not real good at posting, so I'll describe. A man in an ugly cat suit wakes up and goes through his morning routine which ends with him eating cat food. I'm not sure if he actually eats the cat food because I always look away; can't watch such a repulsive thing. Do they really think that that commercial will get you to purchase that brand of cat food?

• Wow
Reactions: Dan
I like some of the commercials I see on Gold, Dave, Drama, etc. I was hoping too see some of your commercials you thought odd. Many of ours are rubbish as far as I'm concerned..

The Quiznos advert is very strange! So the apparently low budget extended to commissioning an ambidextrous guitar player! That reminds me of the charming and cheerful Gold Reserves Jewellers TV advert on GB News. The lack of continuity is fun! Has any one spotted it?

There have been a few adverts uploaded on this site in recent times, worth searching out, especially the Hovis ones staring Wally and the John Smiths adverts with Crusher & Ivy.

What was the person on that thought of The Quiznos ads?. That is the strangest ad I have ever seen and the most irritating.

The best adverts are the ones never made! That way they don't get infested on us!
(Ummm...am I getting cynical in my old age?) :08: :08:

Many years ago it was often said that UK commerical were better than the program they interupted

Back