Compos Passing Trilogy

happyjack

Dedicated Member
Just had a sad Sunday afternoon watching Compos Trilogy again. Brilliant episodes even though very sad. Brings tears to your eyes.:(

There are good, I think I've seen them about three times. I tend to avoid them because they're too sad but there are some great moments in them like when they go to ask the organist to play at the funeral and when Pearl catches Howard with Reggy. :21:

I think one of Wesleys best lines ever is when they are at Reggies place and he looks at her and says "every Thursday" His face and expression are priceless.

I agree that these are wonderful episodes. Roy Clarke did a wonderful job with the writing and it makes me wish he had attempted to tackle some rather more real (though not this sad obviously) subjects during the show`s run.

There are good, I think I've seen them about three times. I tend to avoid them because they're too sad but there are some great moments in them like when they go to ask the organist to play at the funeral and when Pearl catches Howard with Reggy. :21:

Same here Pearl. I think I have see about the same. I tend to skip when I am going in order, or get back to the Blamire era. :'(:'(

I think one of Wesleys best lines ever is when they are at Reggies place and he looks at her and says "every Thursday" His face and expression are priceless.

I chuckle at that scene, they all stare at her like they for the first time envied Compo. Rode his bike all that way. Now think, did he REALLY tote his ferrets all that way to exercise them. I think not.

Back