Documentaries about Summer Wine

I agree Ticketmaster are saying the band/tour organiser set the prices may have been reasonable at the start given the circumstances [ELO at Metro Arena near me pre pandemic where £110 needless to say did not go and I paid way less to see in my opinion the vastly underrated Roy Wood at the then Sage who was essentially ELO creator and left after Don Arden Sharon Osbourne's dad forced him out] but this dynamic pricing malarky is just ridiculous , its not a flight shop the real fans are missing out because of this outrageous practice . Sadly long gone are the days that you rocked up to the venue queued and bought your tickets over the counter.

I agree Ticketmaster are saying the band/tour organiser set the prices may have been reasonable at the start given the circumstances [ELO at Metro Arena near me pre pandemic where £110 needless to say did not go and I paid way less to see in my opinion the vastly underrated Roy Wood at the then Sage who was essentially ELO creator and left after Don Arden Sharon Osbourne's dad forced him out] but this dynamic pricing malarky is just ridiculous , its not a flight shop the real fans are missing out because of this outrageous practice . Sadly long gone are the days that you rocked up to the venue queued and bought your tickets over the counter.
Completely agree with you as usual CC! I much prefer smaller more intimate gigs any day, the problem with these stadium tours are you never see the artists properly unless you pay utterly crazy sums to sit near the front. A few years back I saw Alan Carr at the NEC and I was sat so far back I couldn't see him so like many ended up watching him on the giant screens. At that point I had the epiphany that if I'm watching a live event on screens I may as well just buy the DVD when it comes out!

It's not just the price of tickets, the hotels also use dynamic pricing so you also have to factor in paying top dollar if you have to stop over to watch said concert.

Think my Summer Wino tickets cost about £12, sat right near the front and they made a point of having a drink with all after the show :) :) :)

Back