Drinks

amos hames

Dedicated Member
What is everbodys favourite drink.Mine has to be a cup of tea.or a pint of lager or a nice cold glass of R.Whites Lemonade.Not too keen on Coffee but i like Latte for some reason.I enjoy the odd brandy and at night a drink called Milo(some of you might not have heard of this).

Ok here goes. I like a strong cup of Tetley. Two teabags in a mug.

I don't drink Alcohol, but love some wine with my dinner.

In summer a nice tall glass of Icetea.

When I was young I use to have a mug of Milo or Horlicks before going to bed.

Talking of Milo, I still have the plastic little animals (ivory colour) that you use to find in the tin. Plus remember those little square things that if you move back and forth the characters move.

Irish Whiskey. Jamesons. Paddys is also very nice indeed. Connemara pot still, Readbreast, Tullamore Dew to go in coffee and the odd glass of wine. Thats about it, really. Weak tea, chewy coffee (a mug full of espresso for breakfast) and cool water. Yup. Thats me. Baptist thru and thru!

Water, I know boring! But I like water. One cup of tea with my toast for breakfast and a bottle of orange juice a week to keep the Vitamin C up. The rest of the time cold water.

I used to drink a lot of coffee but I used to get a lot headaches too, has soon as I stopped drinking coffee the headaches went.

I like tea first thing (slowly drink it to wake up in a morning)Rest of the the day water ,the odd tea or coffee.Evening time (post 8-o-clock) a glass of whiskey (anything except Teachers)single malt preferred but have to have it with water or ice due to medications .It seems to help me relax in time for bed.I did have some Irish bought me (it was called Feckin?) but did not like it at all so my son in law finished it off.Otherwise when I can get Irish its either Jamesons or Bushmills ;D

Yeah, Dick. Feckin Irish Whiskey. It's okay, but I prefer Jamesons, too. I'm driving down to Saundersfoot tomorrow. They have a great village wine shop there which stocks a heart warmimg selection of Irish Whiskey. I'll bring back selected treasures....They also have a very good butchers so sometime Sunday i'll be making beef pies, chicken pies, lasagnes and who knows what else for my fathers lunches.

Water, I know boring! But I like water. One cup of tea with my toast for breakfast and a bottle of orange juice a week to keep the Vitamin C up. The rest of the time cold water.

I used to drink a lot of coffee but I used to get a lot headaches too, has soon as I stopped drinking coffee the headaches went.

Nothing wrong with water Susan i like to have a ice cold glass of water'very refreshing

Yeah, Dick. Feckin Irish Whiskey. It's okay, but I prefer Jamesons, too. I'm driving down to Saundersfoot tomorrow. They have a great village wine shop there which stocks a heart warmimg selection of Irish Whiskey. I'll bring back selected treasures....They also have a very good butchers so sometime Sunday i'll be making beef pies, chicken pies, lasagnes and who knows what else for my fathers lunches.
If I can be a bit twee that sounds yummy!! We're back to talking food again though! ;)

Sorry! It's just that the butchers there is really great and I always go a bit mad buying stuff I know my Dad will enjoy. Thats where most of the whiskey will end up, too! As I drive almost every day I hardly ever drink anymore. Only when I know I won't be driving the following day. So Pa benefits no end from the Saundersfoot trips. And why not, isn't it? Treat the old guy!

This old guy often gets treated by his daughters thank goodness! ;D (Its all about how you were brought up ! :D ;) )

I tend to find Fosters a bit gassy i like Amstel or Carling and Becks Vier not keen on Kronenberg or Stella.Just watching the waist land with a big cup of tea as there
is nothing on the tv but the news.

Definately Newcastle Brown or Guinness when you can get a good pint of it.

Used to be a bitter drinker till I found malt whisky/ey. I dont mind some blends though.Doctors orders means I shouldnt have much of either :-[ :-[

Back