Drinks

I drink Lucozade even when I don't exercise often. Saw that in a supermarket leaflet today, I want to get it! Have 3 1l bottles in the fridge now. Sadly Morrisons only does the Original, Ornage and Cherry Flavours. I have seen apple and the purple bottles in 1l, and want to get Pink Lemonade Lucozade in 1l... MUST TRY... ;)
:eek: You will have to keep us up to date with some of these flavours, our local morrisons only stocks original and cherry. It seems they try a few and if they dont sell quickly..... THATS IT ¬!! ::)

Haven't seen the purple or Apple one anywhere apart from online images. The Lucozade Online Shop sells them, but only in 380ml.

http://www.lucozadeshop.com/shop-by-type/drinks

Just wish there was more variety... Some weeks there is only ever one of a flavour, such as just all Originals or all Oranges... And they are out of Walkers Deep Ridge except Malt Vinegar... Like Nora's wrinkled stockings to me... ;)

Morrisons now have all flavours at 2 for £1.40 (in 380ml form), so snapped that up today and got a pink lucozade in 380ml, and blackcurrant in 380ml, aswell as my usual Orange 1l and Cherry 1l. I'll have to drink the 380mls at 5 sips each day to make them last to next Saturday, too irresistible.

I am now watching the british telly and they show an advert of Crabbies some kind of Gingert beer. have you people tried it and did you like it???

I put it in Whiskey as a mixer. It's nice. It's a winters drink. Warming, comforting, you know?

I am now watching the british telly and they show an advert of Crabbies some kind of Gingert beer. have you people tried it and did you like it???
I put it in Whiskey as a mixer. It's nice. It's a winters drink. Warming, comforting, you know?

I think Crabbies Ginger Beer is relatively new. I can recall Crabbies Ginger Wine. I recall adding it to Scotch to make a Whisky Mac. It has to be realised, of course, that when used as a mixer it is itself alcoholic. I see that elsewhere Rhi advises she drinks Irish Whiskey. Not sure if that qualifies as a Whiskey Mac when mixed with Crabbies. Also note that you can now get a bottle of "Crabbies Mac".

Point to be noted is that the new (to me) Crabbies Ginger Beer is also alcoholic.

Just ordered 4 tins of my favourite hot drink(apart from tea)called Milo from amazon
cos Sainsburys were asking silly money for one tin.Been having Ovaltine as a subsitute but its not the same also tried Horlicks but not as keen on that.

I think Crabbies Ginger Beer is relatively new. I can recall Crabbies Ginger Wine. I recall adding it to Scotch to make a Whisky Mac. It has to be realised, of course, that when used as a mixer it is itself alcoholic. I see that elsewhere Rhi advises she drinks Irish Whiskey. Not sure if that qualifies as a Whiskey Mac when mixed with Crabbies. Also note that you can now get a bottle of "Crabbies Mac".

Point to be noted is that the new (to me) Crabbies Ginger Beer is also alcoholic.

I noted that Crabbies Ginger Beer got highlighted on ITV (or was it just STV?) as sponsor of ITV drama on a regular basis. I said before that I had not experienced the beer before, only Crabbie's Ginger Wine. But noted it on sale in tesco today so bought a bottle to sample.

Back