Englands Road out of Lockdown (LOTSW style!)

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
Firstly apologies to our non England members who this post doesn't apply to.

If everything goes according to plan it will be 100 days from today that lockdown restrictions will be fully lifted in England. So if you watch 2 episodes of the series a day in order, starting today from the pilot you will have nearly finished series 22 (A White Sweater & a Solicitors Letter) by that time.

By the time 6 people are allowed to meet in outdoor spaces including gardens in late March you will have just started on Series 5 (Jubilee)
By the time non essential retail reopens & 6 people can meet outside a pub for a drink in April you will have nearly finished Series 8 (The Woolen Mills of Your Mind)
In May when you are allowed to meet with up to 6 people in a pub or restaurant you will have just watched the first of Series 16 (The Man Who Nearly Knew Pavarotti)

I'm probably going to give this a go to help the monotony of lockdown pass quicker, and before anyone says - yes I know I'm very sad a probably have too much time on my hands, I wonder if Boris may want to use this idea on the Government Covid Roadmap website....... perhaps not! :geek2::geek2::geek2:

I don't know how many music fans we have on the site but I think this is a great way to have got through lockdown , helped me but staggered how old some of the music I have listened to that I own or have owned is still seams like yesterday .

Given that Johnson changes his mind almost on a daily basis and makes double glazing salesmen seem like paragons of integrity in comparison, I'm expecting to have watched the whole of SW at least ten times at that rate of episodes before we're finally out of lockdown!

Back