Episode request

BoraNatty

Miss Davenport is in the cafe trying to get the ladies to visit the library. She asks Pearl if Howard has any hobbies, what are his interests. The ladies look very extremely awkward at this and start trying to change the subject. It's extremely funny

Any idea which the episode is please

Anyone out there know which episode had Compo finding Foggy’s old ring? And then Foggy goes chasing Compo and Clegg all over Yorkshire before Compo can cast the ring into the fiery cracks of Mount Batty?

Anyone out there know which episode had Compo finding Foggy’s old ring? And then Foggy goes chasing Compo and Clegg all over Yorkshire before Compo can cast the ring into the fiery cracks of Mount Batty?
I don't remember that episode plot at all. The nearest I can think of was Passing the Earring when Howard had one of Marina's earrings tangled up in his sweater and he and the trio had to sneak it out of the house for Clegg to give it back to Marina.

There's one where Nora is saying "they do they fall in love with trains and Atkinson Bakery"
"How can you be on the same planet with someone who is in love with Atkinsons Bakery?"

There's one where Nora is saying "they do they fall in love with trains and Atkinson Bakery"
"How can you be on the same planet with someone who is in love with Atkinsons Bakery?"

Another example of Roy Clark using names across his shows , there is an episode of Open All Hours where Arkwright mentions a " dubious" lady who is perhaps can be described as promiscuous and Granville is desperate to see her. She lives in Atkinson Terrace but Arkwright won't tell him which number when the Black Widow walks in and exclaims " Atkinson Terrace!!" because her husband used to go there.

I was watching an episode on UK Gold yesterday and it actually got a trigger warning before the start. "Contains outdated views"

I agree LOTSW contains outdated views, it was written with an aim to be funny which isn't a view shared by many sitcoms today....

I prefer it to sitcoms today,. There's something truly wonderful about the look of surprise on Nora Batty's face that she can generate and the speed in which she goes from 0-100 on the anger scale. Great acting by Kathy

Also Edie putting on her posh voice always makes me smile

I'm just watching S15 ep 08 There Are Gypsies At The Bottom Of Our Garden

Compo is talking to Nora and says 'tha's a man and I'm a women, forget that. Tha's a woman and I'm a man, look at me when I'm making love to thee' was that a slip they kept in? Compo looks like he laughs when he says it

I'm just watching S15 ep 08 There Are Gypsies At The Bottom Of Our Garden

Compo is talking to Nora and says 'tha's a man and I'm a women, forget that. Tha's a woman and I'm a man, look at me when I'm making love to thee' was that a slip they kept in? Compo looks like he laughs when he says it
I think you are probably right

When Howard is upstairs and Clegg on the ground and it shows Howard hanging out the window was that filmed in the actual building in holmfirth or the studio?

Back