Exciting News!

Enjoy! We'll be going in Oct. I'm told Holmfirth mills has moved from 'the new mobile trio' garage to a shop opposite the picturedrome.

Don’t forget the new group rule. You have to wave like a wassock to the camera outside Sid’s Cafe!;)

There was an old US show I used to watch Rhoda which was really funny especially her acerbic Mum brilliantly played by Nancy Walker . In the show titles the gleeful Rhoda throws her hat in the air [which is a spoof of the Mary Tyler Moore show] but fails to catch it .

As a spoof and to honour our beloved show I think you should throw a sticky bun in the air in front of the camera but unlike Rhoda make sure you catch it ! :)

Rhoda, wow that is going back a bit

Loved the little snippets from Carlton your Doorman [who you never see but for one episode when you almost do well you see the cap and uniform at Rhoda's door] . Its a bit of a shock to find he was a real guy because for years I thought he was created electronically in a studio never dreaming that "Lorenzo Music" was not the name of a studio but was in fact Gerald David "Lorenzo" Music - Actor . :oops:

Just spotted two ladies on the Cam walking away towards the main street one was dressed in an iced blue and white dress the other has a reddy/bramble coloured cardigan or coat on [because of the time lapse only appeared once disappeared in the next screenshot so it was difficult to be precise] . If it was not you well apologies but I missed you however , I hope you are both having a wonderful time and enjoy the rest of your stay.:)

Just spotted two ladies on the Cam walking away towards the main street one was dressed in an iced blue and white dress the other has a reddy/bramble coloured cardigan or coat on [because of the time lapse only appeared once disappeared in the next screenshot so it was difficult to be precise] . If it was not you well apologies but I missed you however , I hope you are both having a wonderful time and enjoy the rest of your stay.:)
Yes that was us!

Sorry I missed you. About an hour late. Hope you had a fantastic time and thanks for letting us know you made it, Louise. :)

Back