favourite Clegg driving scene

yes thats good, there are a good number, i like the one in the pony set when he tows compo behind him on the converted pommelhorse, love his dithering.

Driving the Shini Glow van ,and Wesleys landrover in the Loxley Losenge ,and the Morris Minor in an early show he managed to hit a tractor!!!

How he drives backwards when he meant to drive forwards when they bought the car in The new Mobile Trio, same thing in Splash in Wales which was great with any driving scene, particularly when he tried to hit the drive and was "there, and there and there". And rotating the road map with the others! Or getting out of the car to see if the road was clear :D!

NOT FORGETTING UNCLE OF THE BRIDE AND DRIVING BACKWARDS INTO THE POND :D ;D ;D

My favourite is in Who Mada A Slash In Wales were he's driving out of the forecourt and gets out the car to see if anythings come down the road, followed very closely by Dick's favourite ;D :D

Also a favorite of mine, seem as it started as an unscripted accident and was kept in lol.

No, they didn´t keep it in. They needed it done again in a log shot because the camera was still on the bonnet in the "accident", and the actors were replaced for the second shot which is in the episode now.

Stunt doubles? I don´t think they doubled Peter in the early days for any driving scenes. In the Mobile Trio you can see it´s him when he backed into that other car, same counts for Splash in Wales, I think. In the later episodes they may have used a double, I don´t know.

Also a favorite of mine, seem as it started as an unscripted accident and was kept in lol.

No, they didn´t keep it in. They needed it done again in a log shot because the camera was still on the bonnet in the "accident", and the actors were replaced for the second shot which is in the episode now.

Stunt doubles? I don´t think they doubled Peter in the early days for any driving scenes. In the Mobile Trio you can see it´s him when he backed into that other car, same counts for Splash in Wales, I think. In the later episodes they may have used a double, I don´t know.

Ah yes, you are correct ****. I remember the wording now from the documentary. I recall Bill Owens response to "Save the camera" also ;D

;) That spell check again Susan :o :D

Dohhhh, :D Yes Dick, not sure what happened there ;D

Once again I apologise for my terrible spelling even spell check let me down at times :D

You must admit thought it is getting better 8) ;D

I have to agree with Dick, the Rolls Royce. Clegg holding up both hands almost in surrender and depressing the gas pedal at the same time ~~ priceless.

Back