favourite Foggy solo scene

C W Northrop

Dedicated Member
Mine were when he was trying to sneak up on that man in the woods and ended up falling down the steep shelf('Defeat Of The Stoneworm IIRC')or when he's talking to the guy by the canal and the guy jumps in to escape him :).The scene where he thought he was talking to Wesley wasnt bad either

My favourite was when the fella in the vest collared him in Odd Dog Men.The look of fear and his hands shaking were a brilliant piece of acting.I really felt sorry for him.

My favourite was when the fella in the vest collared him in Odd Dog Men.The look of fear and his hands shaking were a brilliant piece of acting.I really felt sorry for him.
oh yes,then Compo mercilessly took the mick out of Foggy about it later

MINE IS WHEN HE INTERFERES AT THE SHUNT AND GETS A BLOODY NOSE AND HAS TO LET IVY TEND TO HIM. ALSO THE SCENE WHERE HE "WEARS" THE RUBBISH BIN! :eek: :eek:

And on an entirely sexist note, the woman in the green lycra outfit with the big Jumblats that offered Clegg her Budgie to take out! The look on Compos face and his thumbs up cracks me up everytime!
Now, I would have liked to have seen her as a regular! If that didnt make Cleggys Eyes water, nothing would!

One that immediately comes to mind is the episode where Compo and Clegg convince the female bartender Foggy made a fortune in the frozen turkey business, and then she coyly says "GOBBLE GOBBLE" to him.

Some really good ones already mentioned.One that stands out for me is in the episode,"Wheelies" and it seems that Foggy has actually got someone to lsten to his war tales.Of course,he goes completely over the top and gets carried away with the mock bayonet fighting using his walking stick.I still laugh every time i watch that.

It still cracks me up when he does those Karate chops ;D

Hector.

I also remember when he manages to catch others with his walking stick - right were Cleggy hada problem with forked lightning!

In Come In Sunray Major...wasn't it outside the cafe where Foggy was testing his radio and he got ties up with a truck?

Also, was it Cashflow Problems where the trio visit the guy who owes money to Compo. I forget the character's name but Foggy is terrified. After they left Foggy explains how he had to restrain himself from going after him?

Sorry that my memories of the details are a bit Foggy (pardon the pun) but I do remember the episodes.

I seem to remember a scene in Barrys Christmas where foggy is on a bus
annoying the man in front by keep talking to him about his bleeper that he bought himself for christmas.I think in the end the man reading got so fed up with him he got off a stop before. :)

In Come In Sunray Major...wasn't it outside the cafe where Foggy was testing his radio and he got ties up with a truck?

Also, was it Cashflow Problems where the trio visit the guy who owes money to Compo. I forget the character's name but Foggy is terrified. After they left Foggy explains how he had to restrain himself from going after him?

Sorry that my memories of the details are a bit Foggy (pardon the pun) but I do remember the episodes.
He was called Biff Hemingway cod

I like the one where he's pointing his walking stick at a BT engineer and says he reminds him of shooting snippers out on tree's then say's Of cause they could have been emplyees of the Burmes telephone company.

Just remembered bit in Desperate For A Duffield when Foggy goes to the house looking for an old flame of Compo's and a woman drags him inside ;D

Foggy is my favorite character of all. I love it when he talks in a high voice telling about the little people that worshiped him. And I seem to remember a funny scene where he pops out of a bush all of a sudden scareing a guy.

One of my favorite Foggy scenes is when they're making their own bikes
in Bicycle Made For Three....When Foggy actually rides his bike it makes my eyes water!!!!!!!! :D :D :D And the music makes it all the more funny! ;)

One of my favs is "Ordeal by trousers", Foggy is pretty much entertaining all the way through, although the icing on the cake has to be him "dancing" on the stage, brilliant.

And how can one not laugh out loud when Foggy utters the words "He who walks with danger....pushing a pram!", from the episode, Stop that castle.

Qualitee!

G ; )

One of my favs is "Ordeal by trousers", Foggy is pretty much entertaining all the way through, although the icing on the cake has to be him "dancing" on the stage, brilliant.

And how can one not laugh out loud when Foggy utters the words "He who walks with danger....pushing a pram!", from the episode, Stop that castle.

Qualitee!

G ; )

I agree!

Back