Food Question

Harry Potter's favorite dessert.
You got a good memory. You a fan? I have been referred to as a Potter Fanatic/Potter Nerd/Potter super fan! (all by my Daughter) I read the first to Ella when she was ten, and it's ME that became addicted. I have all the books, all the BluRays etc.etc...........

You got a good memory. You a fan? I have been referred to as a Potter Fanatic/Potter Nerd/Potter super fan! (all by my Daughter) I read the first to Ella when she was ten, and it's ME that became addicted. I have all the books, all the BluRays etc.etc...........
My daughters and granddaughters would be your best friend, I've never seen the appeal but they love it, one daughter has designated her conservatory to Harry Potter, all the lego, pictures throws everything is Harry Potter, the other one stood in line at Waterstones at midnight when a new one came out and booked the next day off work so she could read it!

I use it to make sticky toffee pudding I think it has a more licorice type taste rather than being super sweet , the golden syrup element of sticky toffee pudding is far sweeter . Regardless of that they both make a mess when you use them and gawd help you if you knock the tin over you could be cleaning for hours . I believe but stand corrected there was an old belief that putting treacle on brown paper and placing it on a bad back using a very luke warm iron to heat it up would help relieve the pain .:oops:

treacle2.jpg

I love Marmite and Bovril.
We have a Treacle Market every month.
I occasionally go to the in-laws over the border into Scouseland where we pass the Jam Butty Mines .. but that’s another story!

Back