Google Search Results for November - Forever upwards!

gothic

Administrator
Staff member
Just received the Google search results for this past month, and for the 14th month in a row the numbers have increased. Another gold cup :)
untitled.png
The one that impresses me most is the 652 first impressions. If I understand the information provided by Google, that indicates that 652 more people that the previous month have found our site for the first time through a Google search. (if anyone understands this diferently, please educate me)
Well done Summerwine dot net :01::01::01::01:

I'd be very interested to hear how people first stumbled across this site? For me it was quite by chance, I bought the full DVD disk set which had no episode listing included so I Googled it with the hope of finding the episodes in order and found Summerwine.net and that was 7 years and about 1000 posts ago.......

I would also be interested to know how folk came across the site, when the site was created there was several other sites offering content, some kept running through advertising on the site, others sat behind a paywall, ours is funded each year by the generosity of the members, and it appears this is the only website still running, and still popular 11 years after the show ended

The first time I was going to Holmfirth I was Googling Holmfirth to see if I could find a map and this site come up so I requested to join and when I got back I'd been accepted and the rest as they say is history. I have a feeling Terry wishes he'd been out that day! That was 2012.

The first time I was going to Holmfirth I was Googling Holmfirth to see if I could find a map and this site come up so I requested to join and when I got back I'd been accepted and the rest as they say is history. I have a feeling Terry wishes he'd been out that day! That was 2012.
It has been a pleasure having you as a member and admin on the site, now where is my medication

When I first encountered the site it was like a WONDERFUL EPIPHANY !!!!....I thought....."oh my Lord......there are other like minded barmpots,spead throughout the world who feel the same as I do about OUR SHOW"......I could not believe it !!!!...and as I started posting I realised the REAL LOVE that everyone has for the institution that is "Summerwine"......[and the amazing knowledge people have !!!]
Now I just think..."what did I do before I discovered this amazing caring sharing site ???"...I have posted this many times...and I am proud to post again..."I am honoured and privilaged to be part of our special family"...long may it continue !!!

Does it give you a geographic breakout of the stats?
You'd be suprised with the depth of information. Geographic, by OS, by browser, by device, search terms and landing pages.
The document actually covers up to four pages.
Just a few:

09.png10.png11.png

Back