Gorgeous Granddad Competition.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
I was wondering what the response would be to having a Gorgeous Granddad competition? We could all submit a photo of ourselves dressed in some brightly coloured apparel and let the ladies decide who they would prefer to spend a holiday with in some exotic far-flung isle of paradise. I once won a granddad competition. It wasn't a gorgeous granddad competition, it was a Gruesome Granddad competition. My photograph was the reason that the judges, all ladies, had to be rushed into intensive care at the nearest hospital. Half of them had to placed in care homes and have constant attention to try and aid recovery. Two of them had to be treated by Spec-savers after their spectacles had shattered when they looked at my picture. After that, the competition was never held again but I did get a five-year contract with the Hammer House of Horror film company. My best role was playing Dracula in a film where I bit the ladies on the bosom instead of the neck. It was a musical the hit song of which was 'Fangs For the Mammary'.:fp:

I'm neither gorgeous nor a grandad. Is it grandad or granddad? I thought it was grandad but the spellchecker says I'm wrong.
Your spellchecker is correct Roger, there are three d's in granddad. However, grandma has only one d. :confused:

Why stop there Peri lets go all Hi De Hi all pictures welcome for the "How Much Spaghetti or Custard down the trousers " , knobbly knees , Holiday Princess [give you a chance to do the old Drag act Peri] competitions . I think we should stop short of publishing entries for "that's your Bum " competition

Why stop there Peri lets go all Hi De Hi all pictures welcome for the "How Much Spaghetti or Custard down the trousers " , knobbly knees , Holiday Princess [give you a chance to do the old Drag act Peri] competitions . I think we should stop short of publishing entries for "that's your Bum " competition
I agree with you about the "that's your bum" competition Captain. We were getting behind with all the entrants.

I did of course forget the Who's wearing the wrong trousers competition suggest you post a photo of yourself Peri because I think we all know , and not just in your case , that the "cheese and kisses" most definitely wears the "Callard and Bowsers" so take the photo Peri then hand them back to their rightful owner .;)

I did of course forget the Who's wearing the wrong trousers competition suggest you post a photo of yourself Peri because I think we all know , and not just in your case , that the "cheese and kisses" most definitely wears the "Callard and Bowsers" so take the photo Peri then hand them back to their rightful owner .;)
Well, this is my entry...... I must be honest, I don't always look this good.

Attachments

• Old me .jpg
    Old me .jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
Back