had surgery this morning

minxie

Dedicated Member
I had a Lympoma removed from my shoulder this morning, in hospital,so now I am drugged up sitting on the couch with a cuppa and watching the Christmas special when Barry gets locked in the pub overnight at Christmas.
It's bound to make me feel better :)

I had a Lympoma removed from my shoulder this morning, in hospital,so now I am drugged up sitting on the couch with a cuppa and watching the Christmas special when Barry gets locked in the pub overnight at Christmas.

We all hope you feel much better soon,and you are right a good dose of summer wine is the best medicine

Do hope and pray that the prognosis is good and whatever problem was is sorted.

Same here Minxie hope you are on the mend and back to normal soon. Take care

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Minxie. It is assuring that you got the best medicine, Summer wine, on your side!

Thanks all you lovely people, It's been fun trying to get my jumper on and off, and don't ask me to high 5, as my sister does, she thinks it's funny ::)

I feel much better, its difficult sleeping, cos I sleep on the side where the scar is, but I am on the mend and my friend took me out for coffee and cake, it poured down but we had a fun time.

The doctors don't think it's anything that should be of concern, but they are testing it anyway.

Thanks for your kind messages, gonna get me some losw fun now

Thanks all you lovely people, It's been fun trying to get my jumper on and off, and don't ask me to high 5, as my sister does, she thinks it's funny ::)

Very much à la Eric Morecambe asking "Is she allowed to say such and such on television", is Minxie allowed to talk about getting her jumper off?

well all I have to say is, him indoors thought it was fun!!!!!!!! and had me in stitches, ( pardon the pun)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the pampering Minxie. Wishing you all the best. I am sure Santa will be extra special to you..

Back