had surgery this morning

Sorry, Dick!! It's my brain, not the spell check!! I went to Cardiff yesterday and got soaked. I was wet through and squelshed around in drenched feet from 9:15 til 5:15. I'm still shivering now. And my computer had a tantrum early in the week, this is the first time I could make it go!

Drumroll please................................... I can now take my jumper off on my own, marty is most upset.

But I must tell you about my weekend, we went to london to sort out something in a flat that marty has been working on in Notting hill, and we went into oxford street, where we found the London Palladium where Scrooge is on with Tommy Steel, I was so excited to see it, as its my favorite story and Marty produced two tickets for the show for last night. It was fantastic, I have to say. Tommy was brilliant as Scrooge. Such a treat, after my surgery, we then found Canaby street, as well as Liberties another fab find, so now I feel much better now ;D A HAPPY BUNNY

Drumroll please................................... I can now take my jumper off on my own, marty is most upset.

Saw bits and pieces of "A Tale of Two Sweaters" earlier. Howard struggling back and forth between the two sweaters. Did make me think of Minxie before the above improvement.

Back