happy birthday jane freeman

Happy birthday Ms. Jane Freeman, aka, Ivy! Seems she gets overlooked as being long time actress on the show. She was just minus one to Mr. Peter Sallis.

Happy birthday Ms. Jane Freeman, aka, Ivy! Seems she gets overlooked as being long time actress on the show. She was just minus one to Mr. Peter Sallis.

I think its more than one. From what I recall, her absence from the last episode was not the first one she wasn't in.

At any rate, happy birthday to her!

I think its more than one. From what I recall, her absence from the last episode was not the first one she wasn't in.

At any rate, happy birthday to her!

There were 21 episodes in which Ivy didn't appear. Some were scripts that didn't call for her part, such as "A Quiet Drink" and "Full Steam Behind". Others were because of health issues such as "How Not To Cry At Weddings."

She always did a fantastic job in every show though. Happy Birthday, Jane.

She was one of my favourites, maybe I am biased but those Characters from the early years had something special about them and the Actors just perfect for the part.

There were 21 episodes in which Ivy didn't appear. Some were scripts that didn't call for her part, such as "A Quiet Drink" and "Full Steam Behind". Others were because of health issues such as "How Not To Cry At Weddings."She always did a fantastic job in every show though. Happy Birthday, Jane.
Had no idea it was that many. Now that I think about it, the France episode ! Thanks me2

Back