Happy Birthday Peter Sallis

Do we know if any of the actors, or Roy himself even visit the forum? I guess Terry would know best.
Id like to keep this image I have of Peter Sallis that he doesnt even know the Internet exists! It would be grand if they did read it now and again though.

Do we know if any of the actors, or Roy himself even visit the forum? I guess Terry would know best.
Id like to keep this image I have of Peter Sallis that he doesnt even know the Internet exists! It would be grand if they did read it now and again though.

I have no way of knowing if any of the cast etc ever visit the site,though I do know Mr Clifford did on one occasion and some time back Tom Owen was a member and did leave a message, but he has not been online for a long time

Belated Happy Birthday, Peter!

Sorry to destroy your image ;), he does know it exists, though you can´t really know it if you never used it yourself.

I have no way of knowing if any of the cast etc ever visit the site,though I do know Mr Clifford did on one occasion and some time back Tom Owen was a member and did leave a message, but he has not been online for a long time
[/quote]

First of all...happy belated Birthday Peter Sallis. He is the main actor behind my escape from reality, LOTSW.

In the old forum I often stuck up for Tom. He was never one of my very favorite characters, but I still enjoyed his presence. However, it was brutal to hear so many people bash his character. If Tom Simmonite was ridiculed here the same way I could certainly see why Tom Owen would have moved on!

Back