Happy Birthday Susan

Have a great day, Susan. It is my husbands birthday today as well. He is 74!!!!!!!!!!

All together now...''Apathy birthday to you..''!!
Hope you have a fab day and a really great year, Susan. All the best, Rhi. ;D

Have a great day, Susan. It is my husbands birthday today as well. He is 74!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Sue's husband, tell him all the best people were born on the 7th of January ;D

Thank you Rhi ;D

Happy Happy Birthday Susan. So what are your plans for today?? Whatever they are enjoy them. Hope you are not working today..

A Very Happy Birthday Susan,hope you have a cracking day and lots of nice things

Happy Happy Birthday Susan. So what are your plans for today?? Whatever they are enjoy them. Hope you are not working today..

Thank you Compo, I'm not working today and has its my 50th I plan to do has little has possible we're having a family tea at my daughters later and on Saturday, because I plan to grow old has disgracefully has possible, we're all going paintballing ;D.

A Very Happy Birthday Susan,hope you have a cracking day and lots of nice things

Thank you Terry ;D

Thank you Compo, I'm not working today and has its my 50th I plan to do has little has possible we're having a family tea at my daughters later and on Saturday, because I plan to grow old has disgracefully has possible, we're all going paintballing ;D.
YOU GO FOR IT GIRL!! ;D ;)

Thank you Terry ;D

I'm not working today and has its my 50th I plan to do has little has possible we're having a family tea at my daughters later and on Saturday, because I plan to grow old has disgracefully has possible, we're all going paintballing ;D.

Join with others in wishing you a great day Susan. Do not stint on the disgracefully theme. Aim to be a superannuated juvenile deliquent like me.

Thank you all very much, Big Unc, I feel I owe it to my grandchildren to be so disgracefully embarrassing that they will remember me has" That crazy old bird that drove mam and dad round the twist" ;D ;D

Happy Birthday Susan, I appreciate our discussions here quite a bit. My son's (will be 2) birthday is off from your just by one day. His is tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Susan, I appreciate our discussions here quite a bit. My son's (will be 2) birthday is off from your just by one day. His is tomorrow.

Thank you Cod, I enjoy it too.
Happy birthday to your son, its my daughters tomorrow too :D ( She'll be 31 though)

Back