Happy New Year

RevWev

Greetings, one and all!
A shamefully long time since I posted, but I've managed to get up north (right parky up here!) for a few days and am spending a few nights at Nora Batty's! It's lovely.
Sending best wishes for a Happy New Year. May it be easier for everyone than getting up these stairs after a large meal and several jars at the Elephant and Castle!!

P.S. Am mid-way through my second watch of the complete Summer Wine. It just gets better....

Greetings, one and all!
A shamefully long time since I posted, but I've managed to get up north (right parky up here!) for a few days and am spending a few nights at Nora Batty's! It's lovely.
Sending best wishes for a Happy New Year. May it be easier for everyone than getting up these stairs after a large meal and several jars at the Elephant and Castle!!

P.S. Am mid-way through my second watch of the complete Summer Wine. It just gets better....
Take care on those steps in this cold weather and watch out for flying brooms from the front door, and do not on any occasion ring the bell

Captain !!!...that takes me back to a bygone era......A MIVVI !!!......they were very popular amongst the street urchins of Liverpool in the 1970's !!!....
Those were the days.....when Cornetto's were the utmost in extravagance...but the ultimate for "afters" at a posh dinner party was.......THE FAMOUS/INFAMOUS WALLS VIENNETTA !!!!......OPULANCE IN A DISH !!!!

Back