Head for heights

Nice video WellyMan. Doubt I would be as calm as she is up there! Nerves of chromoly steel she has.

Reminds me of the video of an eagle released from up there with a camera on it's back. I really like how it just casually glides about for a bit. Then goes in for the hard dive while still way above the other skyscrapers around it @ 1:40 min. A few short seconds from above a skyscraper to safely on the ground.

Last edited:
Oh my giddy aunt. I have been wondering how that was done. I get dizzy just putting socks on. Thanks for the low down WellyMan. ......LOW DOWN??? WHO AM I KIDDING?

I get dizzy just putting socks on

I think you doth be modest Peri, rumour has it that earlier in you life you were training as a parachutist with plans to drop from 20,000 feet but sadly as you jumped on your inaugural sortee you forget everything you were taught but luckily you had your mobile phone .As you plummeted to earth you phoned your instructor to ask "How do you use a parachute and p.s I need a very quick answer." Thankfully you got the answer and survived to undertake many more jumps as a stuntman for Lego.

Oh my giddy aunt. I have been wondering how that was done. I get dizzy just putting socks on. Thanks for the low down WellyMan. ......LOW DOWN??? WHO AM I KIDDING?

I'd rather be very low down than stood at the top of that skyscraper, my legs would turn to jelly!

So amazing that they found a model who has a dramatic face, can appear to be calm and happy, and doesn't mind heights.

Back