hello from rugby

R

rock48

hello everyone from another addict.I have been watching almost from the start.In the early days I was working away from homestaying in a b&b just up the hill from holmfirth,happened to see a scene being filmed and being a nosey person wanted to know what was going on.Have watched ever since.I am also a fan of old landrovers so always pleased to see wesley in the show.Does anyone know how many were used and if any are still around.
regards
peter

I think I have noticed 3 different number plates for wesleys land rover.
Oh and welcome aboard

Welocme to the forum Peter, reagrding Wesley's Land Rover, the one used in the later episodes was hired from a firm who supplies several of the shows vehicles, Thora's triumph herald,Entwistles truck,the police cars, they were based out Bolton/Burnley way, I am guessing they have all since been sold on, Terry

hello everyone from another addict.I have been watching almost from the start.In the early days I was working away from homestaying in a b&b just up the hill from holmfirth,happened to see a scene being filmed and being a nosey person wanted to know what was going on.Have watched ever since.I am also a fan of old landrovers so always pleased to see wesley in the show.Does anyone know how many were used and if any are still around.
regards
peter

"staying in a b&b just up the hill from holmfirth"

As in ... where? Upperthong???

chuck

Back
Top Bottom