Hi from Ess

Ess

Dedicated Member
I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I get it wrong to start with. I have joined other sites where I have been 'shouted' at for doing the wrong thing. I think I may know a few of you already, but for those I have never met, I am a lifelong watcher of Last Of The Summer Wine. I am extremely deaf, so 'talking' with friends on a forum is good for me.

And thank you George for finding this site for me.

I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I get it wrong to start with. I have joined other sites where I have been 'shouted' at for doing the wrong thing. I think I may know a few of you already, but for those I have never met, I am a lifelong watcher of Last Of The Summer Wine. I am extremely deaf, so 'talking' with friends on a forum is good for me.

And thank you George for finding this site for me.

Welcome aboard Ess and hope you enjoy your time with the forum,a lovely bunch and all complete barmpots,but would we have it any other way

Hi, Ess know one will shout at you here if you do something wrong, mainly because none of us do anything right anyway!

Only kidding, welcome aboard and happy sailing.

Hello Ess,

Welcome aboard. Getting "shouted at".... was this ever over the disliking of Hobbo? A lot of members of the old forum were ridiculing Hobbo and someone posted disagreements sticking up for the Hobbo years, only to have more disagree with him.

JUst curious. Anyway, welcome.

I have just got a new computer and have changed my internet address. I have tried to keep my user name as Ess, but I gave up after the third try, so I am Sue from now on. I wont change anything else though!! Unfortunately I have also lost my status, but I will catch up again, I expect.

Welcome back Sue/ Ess. Dont worry about catching up, I lost around 1200 posts due to a spammer and I am now back over 850.

Welcome back Sue/ Ess. Dont worry about catching up, I lost around 1200 posts due to a spammer and I am now back over 850.

welcome back too - you will soon catch up and overtake people like me as I do not post that much; I am only currently higher in the ratings due to some being forced to start again.

Back