Hi Guys

Foggy Dewhurst

Dedicated Member
Hello Everyone!

My name is Dan, I am from Huddersfield and I am a huge LOTSW fan and have been since about age 6 lol. I hope to enjoy my time here and contribute in any way I can.

Take care guys.

Dan

Hello Dan, happy Sunday and welcome to the board. I am a newbie myself and enjoying every minute of it. I am sure you will like your stay...

Thanks for the welcome guys. Anyone have any ideas on how I could best contribute to the forum? I would like to help out if at all possible.

Thanks.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Dan, I am from Huddersfield and I am a huge LOTSW fan and have been since about age 6 lol. I hope to enjoy my time here and contribute in any way I can.

Take care guys.

Dan

Hello again Foggy. Have a good look at the forum and you can get many ideas. You can ask questions or even answer any. I just asked a question a couple of days ago about Compo's jacket. Everyone is quick to answer. They are experts about the show. Iuse to watch the show when I lived in Canada with my wife . Then when we came back to Malta they didn't show it here. But now with the help of the internet I have all the series... Have a good week ahead.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Anyone have any ideas on how I could best contribute to the forum? I would like to help out if at all possible.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Dan. I just recommend sharing your opinions seeing if there are any topics you want to discuss, etc. Compo mentioned there are many experts about the show. I am certainly not one of them. A lot of the veterans that read my post know tat for sure. However, we all enjoy sharing our love of all things Summer Wine. I enjoy good conversation, sharing of ideas, and learning from the experts. Welcome aboard.

Back