Holiday Brochures anyone??

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Got my first unwanted brochure through the post this morning. Anyone already had some?? ::)

Nope not yet, but we have our holiday sorted already so they will go in the recyling bin away!

I have never been out of the country and have no wish to.Unless I fall off he nearby cliffs into the north sea.

I have never been out of the country and have no wish to.Unless I fall off he nearby cliffs into the north sea.

Me nether George, I went on a school trip to Belgum and Holland and have been the the Isle of Skye twice ( Which is technical off the mail land) but that's it, there are to many lovely places in this country to visit.

There are so places around the world that I would like to visit but that would take time and money ;D

This one promised I could book myself a summer holiday by paying a deposit of only £25 to gaurantee a summer cottage any where in Britain! It did not say how I could pay the other £300 or £400!! They certainly make it sound easy ::)

We have used a local coach company for years and have been to many interesting places in Great Britain. This year though we will probably stop at home. They have got to be so expensive. Not the companies fault, but they are the losers at the end of the day. It is the same with day trips, which we loved. Hey Ho!!

I remember when we were little if we didn't go on holiday then mam and dad took us on a bunch of day trips, I have 2 brothers so a family of 5 would trot along into town and catch the coach and off we'd go. I must have been cheap because we were never rich, I wonder how much it would cost now to take a family of 5 on a day trip.

I remember going on a mystery tour one year and we drove round and round for hours, when we had a toilet break a few people including my dad went to the driver and asked where we were going and the driver said he didn't know!! The original driver had rang in sick and he had been given the job 10 minutes before we left but wasn't told were to take us ! So someone told him about a Park nearby and we went there, from what I remember we had a good day in the end and the driver got a good tip from the whip round has he couldn't apologise enough :D

Back