How many can you spot

5:34 row of shops top left, Barry's 'power dressing suit' shop & next door another one of Compo's betting shops.

Okay for these I have numbered the locations in the picture, can you name them. one has been seen in several episodes, Number 3 is a little off the house used
Loc1.jpg

At 4:48 to the right of the church but hidden by trees is the church hall used in Happy Anniversary Gough And Jessie and other episodes.

The row of shops by the little green roundabout was where Compo took Nora to the Citizens advice for ' nearly married' rights. Also a lady clouted Elie accross the head with her handbag along there.

The row of shops by the little green roundabout was where Compo took Nora to the Citizens advice for ' nearly married' rights. Also a lady clouted Elie accross the head with her handbag along there.
Well done Graham but what about the other two I have numbered in the picture

This just leaves #2, which I never realised until it was pointed out to me, it was a pub but in the show the exterior was used for something else

The answer to #2 is,
Used in several episodes including Glamour of the Uniform, as the rear of a shop Marina was working in

At 5.33 what I think is the only red door you can see, this was seen in several episodes

Back