I noticed this

I remember one time I had just got my (old) Celica through the N.C.T. and I was dead chuffed that it had passed. I taped the disc to the windscreen and closed the door, not realising that our cat 'Calpurrnia' was asleep on the back seat. A few hours later I discovered she had been trapped in the car and in trying to get out she had shredded the tax, insurance and N.C.T. discs into pieces with her claws. I was stopped at a police checkpoint some months later and had a job trying to explain why my discs were in little strips held together with Sellotape :35:

I remember one time I had just got my (old) Celica through the N.C.T. and I was dead chuffed that it had passed. I taped the disc to the windscreen and closed the door, not realising that our cat 'Calpurrnia' was asleep on the back seat. A few hours later I discovered she had been trapped in the car and in trying to get out she had shredded the tax, insurance and N.C.T. discs into pieces with her claws. I was stopped at a police checkpoint some months later and had a job trying to explain why my discs were in little strips held together with Sellotape :35:

The explanation probably sounded about as unlikely as 'The dog ate my homework'.

Marianna

Back