It is SO GOOD to be back...I have missed SO MUCH......

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
To all my "Summerwine Family Members"...both old and new..... I hope you are all healthy and happy !!!!!.
When I logged back on and saw all the old familiar names it filled me with such joy !!!!......
I have missed you all so much........but don't worry !!!....I have been like a Scouse stalker !!!.....I have been through ALL the posts......I have laughed and I have cried......it is only when you are away from something SO SPECIAL you really just how lucky and blessed we all our to share "OUR THING" with wonderful,like minded bampots !!!.
So now you ae stuck with me......so remember....a Scouse Docker is for life...not just for Christmas !!!.
All my love and respect to every single member,
Keith.
X!

Don't worry Rick my friend......I am goin' nowhere !!!!.....so...before I recommence with my [sometimes...okay...most of the time] surreal posts I need to congratulate 2 of my oldest and dearest Summerwine family friends....firstly...CAPTAIN......CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WONDEFUL SEASON !!!....a well earned place amongst the elite...and secondly......DOUGLAS...my favourite Blade.....back where you belong !!!...and we will meet for a bevvy or 2 when you place at Goodison Park !!!!.
I am genuinely tuoched by such kind emails...you are all very special people.
x!

Don't worry Rick my friend......I am goin' nowhere !!!!.....so...before I recommence with my [sometimes...okay...most of the time] surreal posts I need to congratulate 2 of my oldest and dearest Summerwine family friends....firstly...CAPTAIN......CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WONDEFUL SEASON !!!....a well earned place amongst the elite...and secondly......DOUGLAS...my favourite Blade.....back where you belong !!!...and we will meet for a bevvy or 2 when you place at Goodison Park !!!!.
I am genuinely tuoched by such kind emails...you are all very special people.
x!
Bless you mate,you are so uplifting and a joy to this site.
If you go to BL this season drop me a message,I know a great friendly sports bar in the city where we could have a beer,where home and away fans happily drink together.
Take care mate.
UTT UTB.

Back