Just a thought

• Thread starter Thread starter gill
  • Start date Start date
The instance of red light jumping is getting out of hand and I'm sorry to say that buses seem to be the main culprits.
I had a close call the other day with Pokemon hunters walking out into the road without looking, luckily the lights had just changed and I wasn't going fast but that's not the point. I think it's a stupid game but because it's getting people out and about I don't moan to much but people need to maintain a sense of where they are and what they're doing. My son in law is a police officer and the said they've chased a lot Pokemon hunters off police station grounds, many of which were trampling over the memorial garden.

Instead of chasing imaginary characters for what gain I have no idea, why don't they use their imagination and read a fictional or non fiction book and learn something with the latter or perhaps stimulate that imagination with the former .

I prefer my comedies without a laughter track , the old Laurel and Hardy, Harold Lloyd,Buster Keaton silent films have stand out, laugh out loud moments and don't need a laughter track to prompt me into joining in the laughter, its spontaneous . If it's well written then the laughter points are all too apparent , canned laughter is the vein of many people's lives .

Back