Leaving on a Jet Plane.

Norway....Stavanger closely followed by Bergen.
I’ve been to both a few times it’s Stavanger for me stunning views. But I was also impressed with Alta & Tromso right on the north coast.

Norway has to be the most expensive place on earth, it makes London look cheap :oops:

I’ve been to both a few times it’s Stavanger for me stunning views. But I was also impressed with Alta & Tromso right on the north coast.

Norway has to be the most expensive place on earth, it makes London look cheap :oops:
Yes Tromso is nice, I'd forgoten that. You wern't the one who shouted at my missus when she was trying ring her deaf mother back in the UK. "Mother, mother, can you her me" she shouted. " We can" shouted some one in the croud waitng to go in a museum. I think Honnisvag is very very nice. I would like to see that place in winter to see if I could stand the cold and Whale stew. Last time in Stavanger it cost £18 for a Pint of Caffery's and a coffee, but it was raining. There are some beautiful views, there is another town which would be an ideal weekend getaway Alsunde.

Back