Life lessons from the Professor.....

I do love gentle comedies and have a post on here somewhere on that very subject. I will get round to watching ATGB sometime, sadly these sort of 'middle class' comedies have been consigned to the past as every comedy these days has to be 'edgy' or subversive to get commissioned
:rolleyes:
You will see familiar faces. Frank Middlemass is a regular as Geoffrey Palmer's Father, Mike Grady appears in one episode as a Herald and Frances Cox was spectacular in one episode as Mrs. Throp. Enjoy!

I've heard it mentioned in positive terms a number of times on here so I think I will CC, isn't it a kids programme?

Absolutely not its definitely adult don't want to spoil it but there are many genuine laugh out loud moments especially when "Mr Shakespeare " travels by coach from London to Stratford . You may find it strange because its a unique comedy but I would urge you to stick with it. I wonder if you are confused between UC and Dodger which was a kids programme but I think its brilliant as well a must watch.

Absolutely not its definitely adult don't want to spoil it but there are many genuine laugh out loud moments especially when "Mr Shakespeare " travels by coach from London to Stratford . You may find it strange because its a unique comedy but I would urge you to stick with it. I wonder if you are confused between UC and Dodger which was a kids programme but I think its brilliant as well a must watch.
Thanks CC, I rate your opinion as it seems we like similar things! I like 'unique comedy' or as many may call it - groundbreaking...

Back