The Great Egg Race.
Kick Start
Nationwide
Magpie
Tiswas
Midweek Sports Special
Tales of the Unexpected
Auf Weidersien Pet

Among many old and forgotten TV shows . Feel free to add to the list or comment on any already here

I remember The Great Egg Race, Amos. I always used to love that as a kid. Magpie was far out too. :) Tiswas was ok, but I much preffered Swapshop as boy.

Here are a few others I remember:

Picture Box
The Adventure Game
Model World
Zig Zag
Jigsaw (Noseybonk was sooo odd. Lol)
Stop, Look and Listen.
Words and Pictures
Knightmare
The Pallisers

Also there were some PIFs that I remember seeing in school: the two 'Never Go With Strangers' films were terrifying, and' Apaches" was even worse.

I'm sure I'll remember more.

I remember The Great Egg Race, Amos. I always used to love that as a kid. Magpie was far out too. :) Tiswas was ok, but I much preffered Swapshop as boy.

Here are a few others I remember:

Picture Box
The Adventure Game
Model World
Zig Zag
Jigsaw (Noseybonk was sooo odd. Lol)
Stop, Look and Listen.
Words and Pictures
Knightmare
The Pallisers

Also there were some PIFs that I remember seeing in school: the two 'Never Go With Strangers' films were terrifying, and' Apaches" was even worse.

I'm sure I'll remember more.
The Adventure Game was amazing. Jigsaw made sense if you were drunk lol. Hated Noseybonk. Used to give me nightmares

Boys from the Black Stuff
The Gaffer
Les Dennis and Dustin Gee
Chance in a Million
Game for a Laugh
It's a Knockout
Seaside Special

I always wondered how they split the Star Prize particularly if they live far apart. If they won the new Kitchen did one take the Cupboards and the other the table. As for the holiday. What happens there
Or what use a speedboat would be for those living in the middle of Birmingham or the like!!!!????

Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds
Jossy"s Giants
Saturday Superstore
The Little Green Man
Word's and pictures (particularly the Halloween specials)
Heads and Tails
Campion
Animal Kwackers ( went to see them in concert. Lol)

I always wondered how they split the Star Prize particularly if they live far apart. If they won the new Kitchen did one take the Cupboards and the other the table. As for the holiday. What happens there

I have a friend who won it , repeat was on a few weeks ago on challenge so on our Whatsapp group I asked him if he had anything from the show he still has the darts and Bully but he and his mate won White Goods and flogged them after the show for £1500 he said . I imagine same went for most prizes especially the speedboat.

Some Mothers Do have em - theres a 50yr special shown up on YouTube which is interesting.. He hasnt hasnt changed...

Back