Me Foggy and Tony.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
When I made my brief appearance in 'Destiny and six bananas' I was told by Alan Bell to wear a jacket that belonged to Foggy's stand in. I was confused because it was the same style and colour as my own. Alan insisted I wore the 'stand in's' jacket which I did. When he passed me his jacket the stand in, jokingly told me, to make sure that he got back. The shot only took one take and I duly returned the jacket to its owner. I have often what became of Foggy's double and today I spotted him. I was watching ' The Most Powerful Eyeballs In West Yorkshire' and there he was. I have watched this episode many times and I have never spotted him. If you know the plot, Foggy has become hypnotized and he is returned to normal when a fella going in the opposite direction snaps his fingers. His name is Tony Simon and he is a singer. He was with SW for 12 years. If you happen to read this Tony do you still have the jacket? If so did I leave a fiver in the pocket? :)

If you want to look him up type in

Tony Simon Singer

OUR-PUB.CO.UK
menu

Ha ha Watched that one last night... The wife has gone back to work now her furlough ended. We went to bed early as she gets up at 04.00. She said "whats in the DVD," I said "theres about three episodes of sleepyness left that should send us off."

Luckily Peri as you are a Rotherham lad you would not be phased by having to wear that "Yorkshire Jacket" which of course given Yorkshire people's well known thrifty manner had all the pockets sewn up so you were comfortable in handing your jacket over knowing fine well anyone trying to rifle your pockets would find it impossible without the aid of some sturdy scissors and of course a needle and thread to cover their trail. :)

Last edited:
I thought it was razor blades sewn into the pockets. If there was anyone about with their fingers bandaged up then check your change.

Back