Minder repeats on ITV 4

C W Northrop

Dedicated Member
Never tire of watching George Cole and Dennis Waterman ,havent seen the gary Webster era though.I think I prefer Minder to Only Fools... . George would have been a good Summer Wine guest

I also like watching this, and Minder, both brilliant dramas.

Never tire of watching George Cole and Dennis Waterman ,havent seen the gary Webster era though.I think I prefer Minder to Only Fools... . George would have been a good Summer Wine guest

Love minder classic british tv along with the sweeney and the professionals.

Minder is the perfect programme.

I also like The Sweeney, by the same company, many of the guest stars returned for Minder. Even George Cole appeared in an episode of The Sweeney.

Have to say, I never liked Minder much. I like George Cole alot, but I think it was Dennis Waterman that did it. I have a real dislike of Waterman for some reason/ Even in New Tricks, which I really like, I could only just abide him.
On the subject of New Tricks, James Bolam and Alun Armstrong were two actors I always wanted to see doing an episode in Summer Wine.

Alun is certainly versatile,I've got Sparkhouse on DVD,where he played a farmer who sexually assaults his daughter resulting in her bearing his child

Back