Missing Persons Quiz 17

This one is tough we could put any episode with Tom at Aunties but i think its before 2007 because Steven Lewis(Smiler) is still in the show.
I think its the one with the stuffed gorilla that Howard buys but cant remember title

This one is tough we could put any episode with Tom at Aunties but i think its before 2007 because Steven Lewis(Smiler) is still in the show.
I think its the one with the stuffed gorilla that Howard buys but cant remember title

That would be 'The Man Who Invented Yorkshire Funny stuff' - if that's right then you can take the credit ;D

That would be 'The Man Who Invented Yorkshire Funny stuff' - if that's right then you can take the credit ;D

Sorry not that one

I will post the answer to this one later today as you all seem to be struggling with this one (Except George of course), maybe one last clue,Howard thought he had lost something

Apart from George, I think we are all just guessing Terry. As Amos says, there is nothing in the surrounding picture to instantly set it apart from any other Tom and Smiler episode outside Aunties shop. Given long enough somebody will pick the right episode, but it will just be guess work.

I will post the answer to this one later today as you all seem to be struggling with this one (Except George of course), maybe one last clue,Howard thought he had lost something

A wild stab: 'The Art Of The Shorts Story'

A Very good stab,well done

MP2a.jpg

Back