My LOTSW Autograph Collection

Great Collection George and thanks for sharing them..I particularly liked the ones of Foggy,Nora and Wally ;).How long did it take you to amass such a collection?

Hector

Great Collection George and thanks for sharing them..I particularly liked the ones of Foggy,Nora and Wally ;).How long did it take you to amass such a collection?

Hector
Because of health problems I had a breakdown in 2005.I started watching the show again after a gap of several years and started writing to the cast to try and pick myself up again.

Sorry to hear of your health problems George, although as you get older, these things crop up now and then, as i've also found out over the last few years or so.

The collection is looking good mate, well done.
I have a few bit's`n pieces but no-where near as much as all yours, although i have requested a pic of Pearl, from her excellent new website, looking forward to recieving it.

Take care,

George (#2?).

Gosh, what a collection!!! I have only had a glance yet. The one of Peter looks familiar (you didn´t even cut the link off that was printed on the paper? LOL!), and did Danny O´Dea really call you Roger? Ah, no, I see, you have just collected other people´s autographs as well ::), silly me.
Well, but that reminds me that I didn´t know how to pronounce his last name and kept saying Danny oh Dear! But it´s not far off if you imagine him as Eli ;). I think I´ll be busy now for some time going through your collection.

I've just seen this thread for the first time, fine work George a reall good collection, enjoyed seeing those. Thanks for sharing

wow!! Thanks again for sharing :)

I really wish i could have got a few but i didn't have the courage - i admmire your courage in writing in the first place :)

Back