New Fan to Summer Wine

David so great to see you back, your episode reviews are truly outstanding and I've read them a number of times on this site! Do you think you'll be restarting them?
Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy you're enjoying the reviews. I know I'll resume the reviews, it's just a question of overcoming my recent laziness! I'm also presently watching a much-later era, which makes me wonder if I should stop that, or just write about the series out of order.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy you're enjoying the reviews. I know I'll resume the reviews, it's just a question of overcoming my recent laziness! I'm also presently watching a much-later era, which makes me wonder if I should stop that, or just write about the series out of order.
My view is an out of sync David Piper series review is much better than no series review :)

I'm sure they'll join together eventually and will give different viewers of the show a definitive episode guide. I for one much prefer s24 than the first few series, but I know I'm in a minority there.

Back