New Series 24 Poll

the lair of the cat creature for alvins wonderful arrival and the secret birthday of norman clegg tht whole episode imo works very well, a decent series all together with the arrival of entwistle (as a support character he was ok) and alvin albeit as a guest star at the beginning but a main 1 at the end (u can probly tell im an alvin fan) the series after this point picked up after a couple of bad years imo

Well, The Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg is one of my all time favourite episodes so that is an easy choice...I've also gone with Ancient Eastern Wisdom which has a fun plot

the lair of the cat creature for alvins wonderful arrival and the secret birthday of norman clegg tht whole episode imo works very well, a decent series all together with the arrival of entwistle (as a support character he was ok) and alvin albeit as a guest star at the beginning but a main 1 at the end (u can probly tell im an alvin fan) the series after this point picked up after a couple of bad years imo

Think i agree with you Eli. :)

I had to vote for The Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg simply because of Peter Sallis' footwork at the hotel when trying to avoid everyone. Light on his feet, isn't he?

Pretty easy decision here, definately 'Lair of the Cat Creature' and 'Secret Birthday'

I picked Lair of the Cat Creature and Ancient Eastern Wisdom.

This series has a lot of significance for me. "Gavin Hinchcliffe" was the first episode I ever watched. Ancient Eastern Wisdom is significant because I do love Entwistle quite a bit.

Back