Night Scenes

me2

Dedicated Member
I just clicked on the WebCam and of course it is 10:00 PM there so quite dark. It got me to thinking about what night time scenes they did on the show. There were some, though granted most of the scenes were daytime to help capture the beautiful countryside. Two that come to mind are "Whoops" when they are jumping off the bus and "A Leg Up For Christmas" when they are giving Howard their Christmas present/party.

Can you think of other night scenes?

Night scenes include Getting Sam Home, Uncle of the Bride, one of the episodes from the final series - name escapes me, Crums, Welcome to Earth.

I think there was some night footage in Who's That Dancing with Nora Batty? and There goes the Groom, The Kink in Foggy's Niblick, and the Scarbrough episodes.

In fact some of the finest episodes were set a night.

Another one was What's Santa Brought for Nora. When Marina's is trying to catch the package. And when the trio is out shopping.
It seems like many of the specials had night time scenes.

In the final series in the episode "Look who's wheels come off" was a night scene

And when Compo went in for marathon training . . . the flower thrown back to him by Nora . . and some water. lol

I love the scene in "Crums" where they are bouncing around on the water bed in the back of the truck.

Another favorite is Marina sitting on the roof top when Santa goes by in "Leg Up for Christmas"

Like brendalovescompo I'v just watched The Woolenmills of your mind,this afternoon in fact,and it seemed about the last ten minutes was filmed at night,I thought of this thread when I watched it.

The end of "Short Back and Palais Glide" appears to be at night also, when they are playing cards in the cloak room.

Back