Nora and that Brush

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I think they must of gone to great care when Nora went for folk with that brush,at times she seemed very close to actually doing a injury to someone with it,I wonder how many times it did manage to make contact and they edited it out and did a retake

I think they must of gone to great care when Nora went for folk with that brush,at times she seemed very close to actually doing a injury to someone with it,I wonder how many times it did manage to make contact and they edited it out and did a retake

I think I'd have been tempted to clout a few people when the mood took me.

She seemed to hold back on few occasions but I'm sure she make contact now and then.

I was watching a Summer Wine home movie and a shopkeeper had to beat up on Eli. Afterwards, off camera there were big hugs all around. So I'm sure that when Kathy Staff had to make contact with someone with her brush, there were big hugs all around off camera.

I was watching a Summer Wine home movie and a shopkeeper had to beat up on Eli. Afterwards, off camera there were big hugs all around. So I'm sure that when Kathy Staff had to make contact with someone with her brush, there were big hugs all around off camera.

I saw that also Adanor, I agree, they probably apologized several times because I think there was a lot of contact made a lot. Especially with those trays Ivy tossed around. You have to make it look real. Unless Compo had his hat padded. "that clears the catarrh" for real for him.

:30:

I saw that also Adanor, I agree, they probably apologized several times because I think there was a lot of contact made a lot. Especially with those trays Ivy tossed around. You have to make it look real. Unless Compo had his hat padded. "that clears the catarrh" for real for him.

:30:
If you
look carefully sometimes Brenda you may notice that she has an aluminium foil tray in her hand not a tin tray. Sometimes the edit was not made. ;)

Back