One Time Only.

Looking at the initial guidance I used "character". Tongue in cheek entry given the reality of the actor's prolific later appearances.
Now there's a deep question, was he Tom Owen in that episode as a very brief cameo of what was come? Perhaps like Clem who would become Smiler or was he more like Lennys wife played by Barbara Young who went on to play a different character ;)

Now there's a deep question, was he Tom Owen in that episode as a very brief cameo of what was come? Perhaps like Clem who would become Smiler or was he more like Lennys wife played by Barbara Young who went on to play a different character ;)
Oh very much a different character was our ATM fellow. He's willingly on the throes of spending his own money, has trusted a bank with it prior and isn't attached to Waldo.

I expect Compo had another unknown son causing this seeming anomaly and if we venture a little more out of Summer Wine land there is a remarkable village populated by a great number of characters all passing more than a slight resemblance to Tom Owen!

I usually try to find some redeeming value in each character in LOTSW; however, I did not find anything to like about Waldo. Well, it was just a stuffed animal, however, Tom seemed to be attached to it and in that vein, sort of gave life to it. Not sure why Tom needed Waldo or what that was exactly about. In short -- YUK.

I usually try to find some redeeming value in each character in LOTSW; however, I did not find anything to like about Waldo. Well, it was just a stuffed animal, however, Tom seemed to be attached to it and in that vein, sort of gave life to it. Not sure why Tom needed Waldo or what that was exactly about. In short -- YUK.
Waldo was the brains of the operation.

Back