Pearls New Earrings.

Is there a Male person out there who can understand the Female of the species to know exactly what to get them for presents.
I don`t understand them full stop.
Just to let you know my wife does not look at these e-mails.:29::29:

Is there a Male person out there who can understand the Female of the species to know exactly what to get them for presents.
I don`t understand them full stop.
Just to let you know my wife does not look at these e-mails.:29::29:

If man listens to ALL the nagging and mind messages there will be clues in there somewhere, trust me, we drop clues all year round, you just have to listen!

My father once bought my mother a garbage disposal for Christmas. She couldn't bear having the garbage in the kitchen for more than a few minutes after a meal, and it was his job to take it out on his way back to his chores immediately after eating, as he was going that way anyway. He was a farmer, so he had all of his meals at home. Dealing with the garbage made him feel slightly queasy. She was thrilled to be able to get the garbage out of her life immediately and he no longer felt ill. Two birds with one stone!

For many many years now I bought Amber jewelry for my
wife for Christmas and birthdays.

But now she has so so much amber that I am not sure what to do.

Am looking at perfume (Shalimar).

Ideas anyone??

chuck

Dick i know how to keep the sisterhood at bay The Man Sheds!!! The Boss does not even know where the key is to My domain had to inform my son in laws to the secret location of said keys when I took Ill all my engineering tools proper oil cans and modelling equipment Maggie Thatcher was in office the last time she ventured in while i was repairing one of my daughters bicycles is that a record :cool:

I have lost count of the times I have gone out with odd day socks on , someone bought me two lots socks with the days of the week printed on , sometimes I cannot be bothered to match them up which, if you get it wrong, you can guarantee that you will have odd socks on two days , even despite one of the two sets being different colours for each day . Even when matched I tend to just grab the first pair and so where them on the wrong day . :eek2: :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:Rock 'N' Roll!!

Mine even have a little logo which should be worn on the outer side - thus effectively one for the right foot, one for the left! Guess who usually ensures they are the correct way round as well as matching.

Of course, easier to match them up if stored in the pairs. Mine are paired as hung up to dry out of the washer: then taken down and rolled together - so never parted except actually in the wash.

Yes, I plan to buy 3 or 4 pairs of the exact same socks as a Christmas present, so losing one sock in the wash will not be a problem.

I suppose better with all same single colour socks then it does not matter !

But even if start off same colour, often when washed they fade differentially thus will not match up after a while unless kept stricyly in pairs.

Anyway, can not wear same colour all the time -if have brown shoes would not want black socks for example, or brown socks with black shoes. Of course, I am remembering the standards of a former menswear sales assistant!

The fool that do's my washing (me) seems to shrink them what ever colour they are!:confused:
Need low temperature = 30 degrees, although on some old washing guidelines this is classed as a cold wash! My mother believed in boiling everything - the modern socks would end up suitable for a doll!

Got some bamboo ones - theyshould be able to take a higher temperature?

Need low temperature = 30 degrees, although on some old washing guidelines this is classed as a cold wash! My mother believed in boiling everything - the modern socks would end up suitable for a doll!

Got some bamboo ones - theyshould be able to take a higher temperature?
I'm told that I am using the drier too hot??

Ah hang mine up on the creel in the kitchen - dry gently over a day or so and give a colourful array above my head. The advantage of a higher ceiling.

Ah hang mine up on the creel in the kitchen - dry gently over a day or so and give a colourful array above my head. The advantage of a higher ceiling.
Occasionally I use an airer frame overnight in the bathroom. Seems to work better! :36:

Yes, I plan to buy 3 or 4 pairs of the exact same socks as a Christmas present, so losing one sock in the wash will not be a problem.
The " Sock fairy "does not care about what you put in the washer! She takes one anyway!!:08:

Back