Pete Frame

Onslow

Dedicated Member
Does anyone remember Pete Frame? I once had a book of his called Rock Family Trees where he meticulously hand lettered musicians and stories of bands that could be traced to one another. All of the "trees" were quite elaborate and folded out of the book. Wish I still had it.

I do and avidly watched the shows wish they had made more but I guess modern day you don't get the integration between bands you did when the he did his work and the shows were on . I am also a big fan of the classic albums series which sky arts revived recently long may it continue.

Does anyone remember Pete Frame? I once had a book of his called Rock Family Trees where he meticulously hand lettered musicians and stories of bands that could be traced to one another. All of the "trees" were quite elaborate and folded out of the book. Wish I still had it.
You could check with your local library to see if they could reach out and find the book. Sometimes libraries have extended abilities to find books outside of their immediate system and get them for you. Also check WORLDCAT on the Internet which has information on many books and where they may be found. It's worth trying as you may be pleasantly surprised.

Back