Picture of the week #1

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Each week when possible I will post a new Photo here,you comments are welcome and I would like to thank Mr Alan JW Bell for sending me some of his vast collection of great pictures, if the picture belongs to him I will note this below the Picture,this weeks picture is Hobbo

ABP4.jpg

© Alan JW Bell

The more I watch Hobbo the more I like him. The interaction with Alvin and Entwistle is great, especially when they all do that oooohh noise!

Thank you Mr Bell for sharing with us and giving us the chance to enjoy your photographs.

It's funny but when I looked at this picture I smiled but there was a little feeling of sadness and anger at how the show was forced to end.

Thank you Mr Bell for sharing with us and giving us the chance to enjoy your photographs.

It's funny but when I looked at this picture I smiled but there was a little feeling of sadness and anger at how the show was forced to end.

Most of us feel like that George :'(

Every now and again I watch a series 30 or 31 episode, and, you know, they're not bad at all.

I think Russ Abbott was the best of the final trio.

Well put George,totally agree.

Nice photo of Russ/Hobbo and certainly appreciate Alan Bell and Terry for sharing thier photographs

Hector.

Back