Picture of the week #21

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Forum12.jpg

© Terry B

That's from Alladin gets his wick, isn't it? Once again, I especially appreciate the candid quality of these photos, the personality of those as Stephen Lewis and Bobby Ball really seem to show through.

That's from Alladin gets his wick, isn't it? Once again, I especially appreciate the candid quality of these photos, the personality of those as Stephen Lewis and Bobby Ball really seem to show through.

I will have to check but I am sure it is later than that

I was thinking it may be from "Who's that mouse in the poetry group??", but I've been wrong before ;D ::)

You can tell by his looking its a later episode - Looked a lot younger in 1993 - Maybe our Dick is right. :)

I was thinking it may be from "Who's that mouse in the poetry group??", but I've been wrong before ;D ::)

I really enjoyed Who's that "Mouse in the Poetry Group ?"but missed my channels last roation of it. It is scheduled to be on Friday and I am really looking forward to it. I will also be able to look for Smiler's outfit.

If its not "that mouse" Terry could it be Hermione?? Mind you he could just be relaxing between scenes :D

If its not "that mouse" Terry could it be Hermione?? Mind you he could just be relaxing between scenes :D

My first and continuing assumption was/is that it is not specifically from an episode but is a between scenes/action location still camera shot.

Back