Please Take Note - Sunday 25th December

gothic

Administrator
Staff member
The web server(s) are being taken down for me to do remedial maintenance/software upgrade/Christmas Present Deployment.
I will be starting the work at about 0800 GMT and I should have it finished by 1200 GMT at the very latest.
Thank you for you patience.
Tony & Terry

Did Auntie stay open on Christmas Day , always a chance of a sale so probably yes so I suppose its maybe not that rare however, as Auntie is dedicated to making money so are Tony , Terry , Pearl and John dedicated to keeping this wonderful site running and offering up improvements to keep it going . Thank you so so much to all but especially to you Tony for giving up some of your Christmas celebration to ensure the site continues to provide such pleasure to the Barms old and new , well done that Man!!

Tony has been planning this for 3 months, he knows that Christmas morning UK time folks will be opening their gifts and planning dinner, if you are overseas then probably you are still tucked up in bed, if at any time on Christmas day you need tech support then call our helpdesk on 009111884422, calls cost £300 a minute

Tony has been planning this for 3 months, he knows that Christmas morning UK time folks will be opening their gifts and planning dinner, if you are overseas then probably you are still tucked up in bed, if at any time on Christmas day you need tech support then call our helpdesk on 009111884422, calls cost £300 a minute
This how we got paid so please, give it ring and say hello for a couple of hours.

.... call our helpdesk on 009111884422

Is that a real number or are you trying to RickRoll us ? :rolling:

<starts to hum the song from Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up.>

Just try it Rick , they will ask you for 3 numbers I recommend 22 43 63 . In about half an hour, a bit longer in your case, piping hot cartons of Chicken Chow Mein , Egg Fried Rice and Prawn crackers will be delivered to your door :)

.... call our helpdesk on 009111884422

Is that a real number or are you trying to RickRoll us ? :rolling:

<starts to hum the song from Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up.>
Yes a help desk in India, they called me a few weeks ago and were really helpful clearing a virus off my PC, my car warranty, problems with my PayPal account along with some kind of fraud at my bank

Yes a help desk in India, they called me a few weeks ago and were really helpful clearing a virus off my PC, my car warranty, problems with my PayPal account along with some kind of fraud at my bank
I saved the life of an imprisoned Nigerian princess the other day, who'd have thought I achieved this noble deed by simply sending her an Apple gift card with £500 on it.....

I've had so terrible news from a lawyer that my relative somewhere in the middle of Africa ran his car off a cliff killing him and all his family making me his only heir! Apparently he was worth millions and the lawyer is willing to go halfs with me after I send him my bank details, Social Security number ( I'm assuming he means National security number ) and other assorted info. I should have no qualms about this because he's a very honest, god fearing man with impeccable mortality and very very honest honesty! I don't know what's going on with my relatives because this is the second family to go careering off a cliff in the middle of Africa. I'm starting to think they're all atrocious drivers!

The web server(s) are being taken down for me to do remedial maintenance/software upgrade/Christmas Present Deployment.
I will be starting the work at about 0800 GMT and I should have it finished by 1200 GMT at the very latest.
Thank you for you patience.
Tony & Terry
understand website are much harder to run on the technical side than many would expect

call me instead I probably do not know what to do and best of all Im not more trustworthy. but my hobby tech so that does not qualify me

Last edited:
Back