Pyjamas

Is that an actual scene from that episode ?To me it looks like a row about something between takes, Truly and certainly Alvin seem to be scowling at Lenny whilst Billy is giving Nora a look like daggers .

I thought Bobby was an excellent [mini] addition to our show.......he brought a manic madness to both his Swan Man and his Escapologist roles !!!.....it is such a shame Roy did not use him more.
You could see a genuine bond with the other actors....and you could see he absolutely loved being "Lenny from the pickle factory".

I thought Bobby was an excellent [mini] addition to our show.......he brought a manic madness to both his Swan Man and his Escapologist roles !!!.....it is such a shame Roy did not use him more.
You could see a genuine bond with the other actors....and you could see he absolutely loved being "Lenny from the pickle factory".
Yes. He fit right in. Even with this screenshot, he looks like a natural fit.

Alan always tried to get a shot after they finish a scene, so I guess this was staged for the shot

To me Terry after your explanation could it be either Nora or Lenny or indeed both fluffed their lines and Alvin , Truly and Billy are looking scornfully at them because they have to reshoot it , possibly not for the first time.

Back